Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's not all plain sailing !!!!!


This week we gained vital life skills, such as communication, leadership and teamwork. The food was the best part of the week!

Hannah Kennedy 1509 (blaydon) sqn

The TS.Royalist gave me exciting opportunities which were life changing. The people were brilliant and we were laughing all of the time. We were taught all about navigation and had a fantastic evening where we got to put it all into practice. I got to helm the ship (the big wheel) and this was brilliant, as I got to control the ship. I made some incredible friends that I am definitely going to keep in touch with. This week gave me a fantastic sense of adventure! If you get the opportunity you should definitely go on this course.

Robyn Hutton - 73 Huntingdon Squadron

 I applied for a week on T.S. Royalist thinking I will learned about life on a tall ship, teamwork, motivation and enjoyed sailing on the open sea. At the end of the week I can safely say that this trip met and exceeded all my expectations, and has shown me how teamwork and camaraderie can pull an individual through adverse conditions, and can accomplish tasks when you put your mind to it. A fantastic and inspiring week which I would recommend to anyone who yearns for adventure, and enjoys the company of like minded individuals.

Adam Bailey, 1206 (Mercian Sqn)

No comments:

Post a Comment