Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Navigation And life aloft


During my time on royalist I've experienced many different parts of life that I would never normally access, for example the night sailing stimulated my interest in adventure and as a result I now have a passion to pursue new adventurous activities. The confines of the ship enable you to make new friends and also the sailing staff on royalist are experienced and friendly so helping you develop and get the most from your sailing experience. Sailing on the royalist is an experience that you will never forget, without a shadow of a doubt your eyes will be open to the world of sailing.

 Joe Martin


I loved my week on the Royalist! It was definitely the best decision I made this year. The crew are such a laugh! They are so accommodating and easygoing. Seriously if you get the chance to come on the Royalist do it! You won't regret it. It will be challenging but you'll benefit from it so much. It develops you as a person and makes you adaptable to more environments.



Navigation Funny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment